Hello East Lake Terrace!
For the holiday season, we are participating in our local charity drive to bring toys and gifts to children in need. We are sponsoring the following children, and we need your help to ensure that these kids have wonderful holidays!!
There are two ways to get into the spirit of giving and help a child in need.
- You can make a donation, in any amount that will go toward the purchase of a gift for a child.
- You can purchase a gift for a child, and drop it off to our donation coordinator.
The list below gives the age and gender of each sponsored child, and their requested gifts. Please bring your cash donation or your gift donation to the amazing Veronica Gilyard!! You can reach her at 770-256-3270 and bring donations to her home, located at 1964 Hooper Street.
Child’s Gender and Age: Requested Gifts
- Female, 12 years: Size 6 Boots, Jewelry, nail polish
- Female, 4 years: Frozen doll, Hello Kitty, Power Wheel
- Female, 5 years: Frozen, Toys, Dolls
- Male, 7 years: Spider-man stuff, Trucks and card, Gift card
- Male, 19 months: Clothes (2-T), books, toy cars
- Female, 3 years: Hello Kitty, Frozen, Educational toy
- Female, 4 years: Little Mermaid, Educational toys
- Male, 5 years: Action figure toys, Spider-man, toy cars or truck
- Female, 3 years: Minnie Mouse, educational toys
We had such a wonderful variety of donations last year, and we would like to go above and beyond this year! Our deadline for receiving donations is DECEMBER 12, so don’t delay!
If you have any questions, please contact Veronica Gilyard, at 770-256-3270.
Thank you so much for your generosity!!